Friday 6 April 2007

Hi I'm an iPhone. And I'm a smartphone


I found this comic strip post recently, and it reflects totally what I've been telling my friends all the while!

When the iPhone first came out, I was thinking, 'Hey, thats already what I've been doing with my dopod for the past year or so.' But still, everybody jumped in, saying they want an iPhone, its the coolest thing ever, etc etc..

Seriously, besides the multi tap touch screen which I haven't heard too much about, most of the iPhone functions have already been in smart phones for a very long time. And even then, by the time the iPhone reaches our shores, the smart phones would already have 3G, GPS, high megapixel cams, large memory, stable software, etc etc...

So anyway, here's the comic strip.
That said, its amazing what apple did with marketing. They are truely the marketing genius!

No comments: